Blackspot Traffic Light Installation
Rockhampton Regional Council is installing traffic lights and a pedestrian crossing at Richardson Road access to Primewest Rockhampton, formerly Red Hill Homemaker Centre.
Project scope includes:
- Upgrade the intersection to a three leg signalised intersection
- The three signal phases will include a signalised pedestrian crossing to the complex entrance and Richardson Rd eastern approach.
- Signals will include a right turn lane for a designated right turn arrow the Richardson Rd western approach and left turn lane for Richardson Rd eastern approach.
Engaged contractor: Vassallo Constructions
- Works to commence in February 2020
- Scheduled completion is June 2020
Funding: Australian Government's Black Spot Program
*Schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen weather, site and contractor conditions.