Gracemere Pump Track
Grab your scooter, skateboard or BMX bike and head down to Cedric Archer Park to test out the high quality Pump Track finished in August 2020.
The Gracemere Pump Track located at Cedric Archer Park (corner of Fisher Street and Ian Besch Drive) is one of Queensland’s largest pump tracks and is designed to encourage progression and confidence for all riders, no matter their level of experience.
- The pump track will consist of on asphalt surface spanning more than 550 metres in length and is designed to encourage progression and confidence for riders.
- Residents across the region will soon be able to visit Gracemere to loop their way around one of Queensland’s largest pump tracks, thanks to a new project from Rockhampton Regional Council.
- Cedric Archer Park truly is becoming one of the go to places for residents and visitors alike, and this track will provide yet another reason to come and enjoy the area.
- The pump track will be a continuous loop providing hours of fun whether you’re on a BMX, a scooter or a skateboard.
- The project will contribute to Gracemere’s reputation not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to visit.
This project was funded by Works for Queensland (Round 3) and Rockhampton Regional Council.