Our Early Years Learning Framework is a holistic approach, encompassing a wide range of teaching strategies. As part of this we offer a range of activities that help children transition from preschool to school.
What to bring
All children will need the following items, regardless of the rooms they start in:
- A clearly named water bottle
- Clearly named lunch box
- A hat - bucket hat or legionnaires (NO CAPS)
- A family photo
- Please apply sunscreen before your child goes outside in the morning
- All food and drink that your child will consume for the day. It is a good idea to pack a little extra as children may eat more here than at home. Watching other people eat tends to stimulate children’s appetites.
- Spare clothes (two sets). Educators will change children when necessary.