Rockhampton Regional Waste and Recycling
Our waste; it’s not just a load of rubbish!
Rockhampton Regional Waste and Recycling (RRWR) is a commercial business unit of Rockhampton Regional Council (RRC) and is responsible for the operation and maintenance of waste management facilities and kerbside wheelie bin collection services throughout the Rockhampton Region.
The general services we provide include:
- Waste and Recycling Transfer Stations, Landfill, Resource Recovery Areas, Trendy Trash Store
- Contract management of Material Recovery Facility (MRF) in Parkhurst for processing of recyclables
- Contract management of wheelie bin recycling collection service at; residences, events and public places
- Collection of waste; at transfer stations, of residential wheelie bins, at events and public places
- FREE disposal of Green Waste and FREE self-loading of mulched green waste
- Delivery, repair or replacement of damaged or stolen wheelie bins