The Development Advice Centre (DAC) is a one-stop-shop for all your development related enquiries.
The Development Advice Centre can field a wide range of development related enquiries ranging from large industrial builds through to renovating your home. Make an appointment with our friendly staff to discuss:
- opening up a business – deciding on locations
- home based businesses
- industrial developments
- commercial developments
- building or renovating your home
- building units
- subdividing your land.
Why do I need to contact the Development Advice Centre?
The DAC provides you with easy access to specialists from the Planning, Building and plumbing departments of Council. We can help you:
- determine what permits you may require for your project.
- lodge and process payments for your application.
- understand requirements of the Planning Scheme and Building, Plumbing and Planning legislation.
- provide Planning Certificates, Building and Plumbing Record Searches.
Where is the Development Advice Centre?
Level 2 - Walter Reid Cultural Centre
Cnr. Derby Street and East Street, Rockhampton City
How can I contact the Development Advice Centre?
Phone: 07 4932 9000 or 1300 22 55 77
What hours is the Development Advice Centre open?
The is open 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with appointments available between 8am and 3.30pm.
For more information on planning, building and plumbing requirements within the Rockhampton Region feel free to visit Development Advice or visit our friendly team at the Development Advice Centre.