Membership for Rockhampton Regional Libraries is free to residents and non-residents. E-membership is available for people wishing to only use library technology and online services.
Click here to complete the Library Membership form.
Please note photo ID and proof of address must be presented at any of the Rockhampton Library branches before borrowing physical items.
The loan period for most items is 3 weeks. This may be shortened to 1 week for items in heavy demand.
Number of loans
Resident members can borrow up to 20 items for a loan period of 3 weeks with the following exceptions:
- DVDs - a maximum of 5 per borrower on loan at any one time (no renewals).
- Non-fiction books - a maximum of 3 books on any one subject
- Toys - a maximum of 3 allowed
- Video Games - a maximum of 2 allowed (no renewals)
- Sports equipment—a maximum of 3 allowed
For visitor members, there is a limit of 5 items for loan at any one time.
Non-resident members can borrow up to 20 items for a loan period of 3 weeks.