Membership(PDF, 451KB) for Rockhampton Regional Libraries is free to residents and non-residents. E-membership is available for people wishing to only use library technology and online services.
The loan period for most items is 3 weeks. This may be shortened to 1 week for items in heavy demand.
Number of loans
Resident members can borrow up to 20 items for a loan period of 3 weeks with the following exceptions:
- DVDs - a maximum of 5 per borrower on loan at any one time (no renewals).
- Non-fiction books - a maximum of 3 books on any one subject
- Toys - a maximum of 3 allowed
- Video Games - a maximum of 2 allowed (no renewals)
- Sports equipment—a maximum of 3 allowed
For visitor members, there is a limit of 5 items for loan at any one time.
Non-resident members can borrow up to 20 items for a loan period of 3 weeks.
To become a member
ID must be presented at any of the Rockhampton Library branches with a membership form to sign, you will then receive your card and become a member.