Read, share, discover and learn with a wide and diverse range of resources to entertain, inform and enjoy with collections for adults, youth and children. Our libraries hold the following general resources:
- books, large print books, magazines, newspapers
- e-books, e-audiobooks, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and kits
- language and literacy materials
- local historical and contemporary materials (Mount Morgan and Rockhampton Regional)
- significant genealogical and family history resources (Southside Library).