The Planning Act 2016 requires certain development applications to be publicly notified by publishing a notice in a newspaper, placing a notice on land and giving notice to adjoining owners, in the way set out in the Development Assessment Rules (DA Rules). For further information on public notification requirements, please see the Guide to public notification of development and change applications(PDF, 2MB).
Applications in Public Notification
Below you can find the development applications currently in Public Notification.
Public Notification Period
||Animal Keeping (Horse Training)
||24 Murphy Road, Kabra
||19 March 2021 - 13 April 2021
|| Club (extension to trading hours) and Operational Works for an Advertising Device (freestanding sign)
||268 Eldon Street, Berserker and 105 Clifton Street Berserker
||09 April 2021 - 30 April 2021
|| Application(PDF, 3MB)
|| (One into two) and access easement
||Lot 483 Capricorn Highway Gracemere
||09 April 2021 - 06 May 2021
Making a Submission
Should you wish to make a submission about an application, you may:
- by email to email@example.com - Queensland State Laws will accept this communication as containing the submission-makers signature under the Electronic Transactions (Queensland) Act 2001.
- in person - see Contact Us for the address of our Customer Service Centres.
Please note your submission must be a 'properly made submission' to gain rights to appeal any decision to the Planning and Environment Court.
A properly made submission must:
- be signed by each person who made the submission (in writing or electronic)
- be received during the public notification period
- state the name and residential or business address of each person who made the submission
- state the name or electronic address of each person who made the submission
- state the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on in support or objection of the grounds (with a focus on planning issues)
- be addressed to the assessment manager
Please see the Guide to making a submission about a development application(PDF, 88KB) to assist you in making a submission.