Southside Library is offering a click and collect service called ‘Takeaway Library’. Like picking up your takeaway food, this service allows you to ‘order’ what you want to read or listen to, and library staff will select up to 20 items for you, tailored to your interests. When your items are ready, library staff will phone you to arrange a collection time.
You can register and place your holds online using the below form or library staff are available on 4936 8043 if you would like assistance.
- This service is available to current Rockhampton Regional Council Library members.
- Up to 20 items (limit of 5 DVDs) can be borrowed per membership card. Items will be loaned for a 6 week period.
- Library staff will select items for you based on your interests selected on this form. You may receive some titles you have had previously. If we can’t provide a requested author or title, staff will make a substitution. Due to stock availability, we may not be able to provide as many items in a specific category as requested.
- Items can be collected from Southside Library only. When your items are ready, library staff will contact you to allocate a collection time.
- Rockhampton Regional Council reserves the right to refuse, amend or discontinue the service at any time.
- Staff are unable to accept any return items as part of the Takeaway Library service. Returns should continue to be made via the external return chutes at branch libraries in Rockhampton and Gracemere.
To download a PDF of the below form click here.
Click here to view form.