Renovating or making changes to an existing licensed business

If you intend to renovate or refurbish an existing premise, you may be required to make an Application for Amendment of Food Business Licence and submit to Council with the relevant fee and required information as outlined in the application form. The process of assessing the application is the same as Making an Application for a Food Business Licence. Please contact Council to determine if an application is required before construction commences.