Reconfiguring a Lot
A 'Reconfiguring a Lot' development application is generally required when:
- Creating lots by subdividing another lot
- Amalgamating two or more lots
- Rearranging the boundaries of a lot by registering a plan of subdivision
- Dividing land into parts by agreement (other than a lease for a term, including renewal options, not exceeding 10 years) where different parts of a lot become immediately available for sale or separate occupation
- creating an easement giving access to a lot from a constructed road
- Creating an access easement.
For a Reconfiguring a Lot Application, DA Form 1 will be required. Please refer to the below website for the current DA Forms.
Planning Act 2016 Development Application Forms.
Fees and Charges
For the applicable Reconfiguring a Lot Development Application Fees refer to Council's Fees and Charges.