Bauhinia House is located on the corner of Berserker Street and High Street and consists of a main auditorium and stage area and kitchen.
Hiring of the main auditorium or kitchen requires the payment of a security bond and this will be refunded once an inspection of the centre has been conducted following the event.
Both the kitchen and hall must be left as the hirer found them or bond monies will be withheld to cover cleaning costs.
After your hire has been approved, keys can be collected from Customer Service, City Hall located at 232 Bolsover street between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Maximum 300 people
Hirers are expected to use the cleaning equipment provided to clean the hall and leave it in the same good condition as they found it.
- Medium size stage No Sound and Lighting (must engage contractor)
- Serving Area/Canteen
- Commercial Kitchen (Large benches/large fridge/cooking facilities/dishwasher)
- Tables and Chairs (must me cleaned and stacked as per signage)
- Fans – (Air Conditioning additional cost)
- Dressing Room (upstairs)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking in Berserker Street
- 11 General Waste Bins
Booking enquiries can be submitted online.
Cnr Berserker and High Streets, Berserker 4701 View Map