The Gracemere Cemetery began as a monumental cemetery circa 1922 with a lawn section added later. A significant number of headstones mark the resting place of some of the early pioneers of the district.
Services available include:
- Burials in the lawn section (no reservations/pre-purchase available)
- Burials in pre-existing or reserved graves
- Ashes interments in ashes wall (pre-purchase/reservation available)
- Ashes interments in pre-existing or reserved graves
- Full set up for burials and ashes interments
||Corner Fisher and Bland Streets, Gracemere
||Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
After hours, weekend / public holiday services only available by special arrangement and will incur extra fees and charges.
||Sunrise to Sunset
||Limited fresh or artificial flowers to be placed on the beam or grave cover only in non-breakable receptacles
||(07) 4936 8374