Business Digital Capability Program
Are you a business that services the rural/agricultural industry needing help to build an online presence? If this sounds like you then apply now for the Business Digital Capability Program.
Selected applicants will be connected with a technology based business operating out of the Rockhampton Regional Council SmartHub, who will work alongside applicants to determine how to best engage with their target markets online, and provide practical assistance in the following areas:
- Website design and development
- E-commerce platforms (selling online and receiving payments)
- Develop online content (web pages, mobile apps and visual media)
- Digital marketing and promotion
- Social media
This is an exciting opportunity, and with only 20 businesses being accepted into the program, which is valued up to $2,500 per business, we encourage you to apply now!
Applicants to the program should:
- Have an active ABN
- Be a business located within the Rockhampton Regional Council local government area
- Have access to either a phone or video technology for conference calls
- Be willing to co-contribute to the overall cost and time to digitally diversify their business
- Applications open Monday, 29 June 2020
- Applications close Sunday, 12 July 2020
Applications & Enquiries
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity apply here.
For further information please contact SmartHub Rockhampton via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4936 8444.