Rockhampton Libraries offer a click and collect service called ‘Takeaway Library’. Like picking up your takeaway food, this allows you to ‘order’ what you want to read or listen to, with library staff selecting up to 20 items tailored to your interests. When your items are ready, library staff will phone you to arrange a collection time.
You can register and place your holds online using the form below.
- This service is available to current Rockhampton Regional Council Library members.
- Up to 20 items can be borrowed per membership card. Items will be loaned for a 3-week period.
- Library staff will select items for you based on the information provided on the form (please note, you may receive some titles you have had previously).
- Due to stock availability, we may not be able to provide as many items in a specific category as requested. If we can’t provide a requested author or title, staff will make a substitution.
- When your items are ready, library staff will contact you to arrange a collection time. Items can only be collected on the nominated library’s open days.
- Rockhampton Regional Council reserves the right to refuse, amend or discontinue the service at any time.
- Please contact Library Admin on 4936 8043 for further assistance
To download a PDF of the below form click here.
Click here to view form.