Hiring of the main auditorium or kitchen requires the payment of a security bond and this will be refunded once an inspection of the centre has been conducted following the event.
Both the kitchen and hall must be left as the hirer found them or bond monies will be withheld to cover cleaning costs.
After your hire has been approved, keys can be collected from Customer Service, City Hall located at 232 Bolsover street between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Centre holds approximately 300 to 400 people
Hirers are expected to use the cleaning equipment provided to clean the hall and leave it in the same good condition as they found it.
- Small Stage with No Sound and Lighting (must engage contractor)
- Canteen Serving Area (wash down/benches/dishwasher/stove)
- Commercial Kitchen (large commercial fridge/cooking facilities/Auto boiler/Benches)
- Fans – (Air Conditioning additional cost)
- No Cooking utensils
- Dressing Room facilities
- Toilets/ Shower Wheelchair accessible
- 24 General Waste Bins only
- Parking available
Booking enquiries can be submitted online.
201 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton City 4700 View Map