The Mount Morgan School of Arts was reopened in November 2011 after extensive refurbishment work. The School of Arts building is located in Morgan Street.
The first two School of Arts buildings built in 1889 and 1923 were both destroyed by fire and a new building was constructed thanks to a Queensland Government loan of 300 pounds and opened with a Grand Ball on 20 August 1924. Since 1924 the School of Arts has been used for films, balls, theatrical performances, fundraising events, high school formals and large public events, it was even used by American soldiers in World War Two as an accommodation and recreation base.
Booking enquiries can be submitted online.
Morgan Street, Mount Morgan 4714 View Map
Morgan Street ,
Mount Morgan 4714