Terms and conditions: Ticket sales
TICKETS TO WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS AT ROCKHAMPTON ART GALLERY ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Bookings are final upon payment. No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice (fees will apply if refund/exchange is granted).
2. Where payment covers several workshops, no refunds or exchanges can be given for missed classes or discounts for joining the program late.
3. Tickets sold by the venue as the authorised seller are intended for the use by the purchaser and not to be resold through ticket resell websites such as Viagogo, Ebay, Gumtree etc. Tickets purchased from these websites may be invalid and entry to the workshop may be refused.
4. Every patron must have a valid ticket. The right of admission is reserved.
5. If an outdoor workshop is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the seller's control, there is no right to refund or exchange and no obligation is assumed by the seller for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
6. Patrons purchasing tickets at a discount price online (such as Friend of the Gallery, student, pensioner, concession) must carry relevant ID for the event. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged the full price for the ticket.
7. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programs as necessary.
8. Rockhampton Regional Council assumes no responsibility for the error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure.
9. Healthy Living Passes are valid for Yoga in the Gallery and Pilates among the Paintings classes. They cannot be used for other workshops or events.
10. Healthy Living Passes are valid for use by the named person on the card only, and cannot be transferred between individuals.
11. Healthy Living Passes are valid for up to seven Yoga in the Gallery and/or Pilates among the Paintings classes for an eight-week period from the date of purchase. Refunds or exchanges cannot be given for missed classes.