Want to know how to get started? Not sure of the right way to invest your time and money in your business? What to focus on? What to do next?
Startup Onramp is a training program comprising of 12 sessions on how to start a tech company. Join this program to:
1. Access expert knowledge and support on where to start and what to do next.
2. Gain access to weekly mentoring to ensure you stay on track and move your business forward.
3. Avoid making predictable mistakes that could cost you a lot of time and money.
Startup Onramp is the crash course for those beginning their Startup journey. This program comprises of a two-hour workshop each week, plus two additional immersive weekend sessions, covering everything you need to know in the early days of your Startup, including:
1. What distinguishes successful startups from failures
2. Naming and branding
3. Value proposition
5. Legal basics for startups
6. PR basics
7. Product development
8. Customer acquisition
9. Investment primer and mechanics of Investing
10. Introduction to pitching and pitch practice
What you need to know:
Dates: Every Thursday 27 Sept - 6 Dec 2018 from 5.30pm - 7.30pm with two additional sessions on 29 Sept and 6 Oct (10am - 1pm).
Location: SmartHub Rockhampton | Customs House 208 Quay Street, Rockhampton
Cost: Delivered across Australia this revolutionary program retails for $3995. Apply by 17 September and you will receive this 70% discount. $100 per session over 12 sessions (total costs $1200). Please note, there are a number of sponsored positions available. Please indicate on the application form if you would like to be considered for a fully sponsored position.
What to do next:
Call: 4936 8444 if you have any questions and to discuss payment options
Register: here by 17 September to qualify for the 70% discount.