TechCollect for E-waste
E-waste is the term used for unwanted or unused electronic goods. E-waste can be recycled into new electronic goods. It cannot be placed in your wheelie bin.
E-waste can be disposed of for free at the following Waste Management Facilities:
- Lakes Creek Road
Items accepted include:
- Personal and laptop computers (any brand) including monitors, internal hard drives, CD drives
- Computer accessories e.g. mice, keyboards, web cameras, USBs, modems, all cables
- Tablets, notebooks, palmtops
- Printers, faxes, scanners
Items NOT accepted include:
- Game consoles
- Video recorders and DVD
- Whitegoods and household appliances
- Power tools
- Non-computer batteries
- Radios and stereo equipment.
NOT acceptable items may be eligible for other recycling schemes or Trendy Trash, check here.
Remember to remove all data before recycling.
Visit the Tech Collect website for further information on e-waste.