To and From Our Airport
- 20 minutes is provided free to allow for parking and assisting passengers to the car in the Short Term, Long Term and Premium Car Parks only.
- The two minute drop-off/pick up zone is located within the short term car park.
- Drivers must stay with their vehicle at all times.
- If passengers are not ready for collection, drivers must park in the parking bays provided within the short term car park.
- Infringement notices may be issued for cars dropping off or collecting passengers directly in front of the terminal, bus zones or disability bays where a valid permit is not displayed.
- 30 minutes is provided free to allow for parking and assisting passengers with mobility issues.
- Disability parking bays are available directly opposite the arrivals and departures section of the terminal building, drop-off/pick-up zone and all car parks.
- Parking directly in front of the terminal building is strictly limited to 30 minutes, an infringement notice may be issued for longer stays.
- For further information go to the Disability Access Facilitation Plan(PDF, 3MB) .
The car rental customer service desks are located opposite the baggage carousels at the southern end of the terminal.
The Airport to town centre has an estimate fare of $16.00 and is approximately 10 minutes drive. There is a free taxi phone located outside the terminal near the taxi rank.
Young's Bus Service Rockhampton to the Capricorn Coast Transfers
Contact Ben: 0459 392 588
Luxury Vehicle Transfers
Choose your car park: