Kershaw Gardens Waterfall Improvements
Council is currently delivering a project to improve the façade and accessibility to this iconic structure.
Project upgrades include:
- 10m x 9m viewing platform at ground level;
- All abilities circulation pathways;
- Façade lighting improvements;
- Pedestrian lighting improvements; and
- Traffic bollards.
- Improve the accessibility and quality of the park
- Finalising the pathway into a complete circuit will improve the experience of casual strollers and families walking from the carpark and around the park
- Project start: March 2020
- Contractor: BT Builders
- Completion date: July 2020*
- Funding: Council
*Schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen weather, site and contractor conditions.
Thank you to all residents for your cooperation and patience during these works.