The Toddler Room is an educational enriched room, where educators will observe your child’s learning so they can build on it and plan for their next steps and milestones.
What to bring
All children will need the following items, regardless of the rooms they start in:
- A clearly named water bottle
- Clearly named lunch box
- A hat - bucket hat or legionnaires (NO CAPS)
- A family photo
- Please apply sunscreen before your child goes outside in the morning
- Nappies to last the day or pants/jocks. Educators are happy to follow your toilet training regime for your child when you are ready to start this process.
- All food and drink that your child will consume for the day. It is a good idea to pack a little extra as children may eat more here than at home. Watching other people eat tends to stimulate children’s appetites.
- Spare clothes (two sets). Educators will change children when necessary.