Local Creek Catchment Flood Studies
Reason for the Community Engagement
To obtain information from local residents on their experiences during various weather events to assist with the development of creek catchment modelling.
- Stage 1: Undertake survey of residents located along various Regional creeks. Completed.
- Stage 2: Utilise information to develop creek catchment modelling. Completed.
- Stage 3: Develop the Flood Management Strategy document. Completed.
- Stage 4: Inform the community of the Flood Management Strategy. Completed.
Who should be involved
- Residents and landholders located along various Regional creeks.
How to have your say
Community engagement for the local creek catchment flood studies has been completed.
Creek catchment studies.
Flood Management Strategy.