Community Conversations Campaign 2017
Reason for the Community Engagement
To develop the annual Council budget and assist with planning an extensive community engagement is required to understand community priorities, aspirations.
Face to face meetings to be completed across the Region, please see below for rural and city engagements.
- Bouldercombe Community Conversation Meeting, 10 October. BBQ 6.30pm, Meeting 7.00pm-8.30pm. Location: Bouldercombe Recreation Shed (52496 Burnett Highway, Bouldercombe).
- Wycarbah Community Conversation Meeting, 26 October. BBQ 6.30pm, Meeting 7.00pm-8.30pm. Location: Wycarbah Hall (47 Rosewood Road, Wycarbah).
- Alton Downs Community Conversation Meeting, 6 November. BBQ 6.00pm, Meeting 6.30pm-8.00pm. Location: Alton Downs Hall (Corner of Ridgelands Road and Nicholson Road)
- Gracemere Community Conversation Meeting, 8 November. BBQ 6.30pm, Meeting 7.00pm-8.30pm. Location: Gracemere RSL (James St, Gracemere)
- Mount Morgan Community Conversation Meeting, 14 November. BBQ 6.00pm, Meeting 6.30pm-8.00pm. Location Mount Morgan School of Arts (33 Morgan Street, Mount Morgan)
- Bajool Community Conversation Meeting, 16 November. BBQ 6.00pm, Meeting 6.30pm-8.00pm. Location: Bajool Hall (Corner of High Street and Mill Street, Bajool
- Wandal Community Conversation Meeting, 31 October. 4.30pm to 6pm, Location: Huish Drive Park
- Depot Hill Community Converstion Meeting, 31 October. BBQ 6.30pm, Meeting 7pm-8.30pm. Location: Depot Hill State School
- Norman Gardens Community Conversation Meeting, 21 November. Meeting 4.30pm-6pm, Location: Lighthouse Christian School
- Koongal Community Conversation Meeting, 21 November. BBQ 6.30pm, Meeting 7pm-8.30pm, Location: Kalka Shades Hockey Clubhouse
Who should be involved
- Residents and ratepayers of the Rockhampton Regional Council Area
- To be provided once a decision by Council is made.