Tropicana gardening competition
The Tropicana gardening competition is Rockhampton Region's annual gardening competition.
Thank you to everyone for nominating!
The 2018 winners:
- OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION - Cheryl and David Turner
- RUNNER UP OVERALL GRAND CHAMPIONS - Rob and Rod Sheppard
- Best Corporate Garden – Oak Tree Retirement Village
- Best Environmental/Sustainable Garden – Rob and Rod Sheppard
- Best Flower Garden – Cheryl and David Turner
- Best Food Garden – Bajool State School
- Best School Garden – The Hall State School
- Best Senior garden – Marion Collins
- Best Native Plants – Rupert Collins
- Best Young Gardener – Lily Brigg
Contact our Customer Service Centres, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4932900 to speak to the team about entering next years gardening competition or sponsoring the event.