CapriCon 2017

We have made the difficult decision to cancel CapriCon 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions and the impact this will have on delivering the event.

Council is now working on plans for the 2021 event to be held 28 August pending post COVID-19 restrictions.

If you would like to be involved in the 2021 event as either a volunteer or guest please email

Follow CapriCon on Facebook for updates.