Council runs a number of sustainability workshops and events for the community. You can get involved via a range of hands-on, family friendly local activities including:
- Small Landholders Day (March)
- Clean Up Australia Day (March)
- World Environment Day (June)
- National Tree Day (July)
- Bringing Nature Back workshops (as programmed)
- Living Sustainably community workshops (as programmed).
Subscribe to Council’s Sustainability e-Newsletter for further information on events or keep an eye on the below events listing.