Road closures - Commonwealth Games Queen's Baton Relay
Published on 14 March 2018
Notice is given that between 3:00pm and 6:00pm Friday 23rd March 2018, the following roads will be closed to all traffic to allow for the holding of the Commonwealth Games Queens Baton Relay.
- Berserker Street between Gair and High Streets.
- High Street between Berserker and Musgrave Streets.
- High Street between Stockland Entrance and Musgrave Street (East bound traffic only).
- Musgrave Street between Moores Creek Road and Little Musgrave Street.
- Little Musgrave Street between Queen Elizabeth Drive and Bridge Street.
- Goodsall Street between Bridge Street and Reaney Street.
- Reaney Street between Goodsall Street and Fitzroy River Traffic Bridge underpass.
- Quay Street between Francis and Fitzroy Streets.
- Victoria Parade between Fitzroy and North Streets.
- North Street between Victoria Parade and Bolsover Street.
- Bolsover Street between Albert and North Streets.
- Graeme Acton Way between North Street and Sir Raymond Huish Drive.
- Sir Raymond Huish Drive between Graeme Acton Way and Hall Street.
E G FINDLATER
Senior Sergeant 6552
Superintendent of Traffic
A map of all road closures is available here. (PDF, 885KB)