Rates Notices and Payment Methods
Rates and charges as shown on the Rates Notice are to be paid in full 30 days from the date of issue on the notice. Discounts will not be allowed unless the amount due is received by Council or its agents on or before the due date.
Payments can be made by using any of the following methods:
Payment via BPay (telephone or internet). This payment facility must be arranged with your financial institution;
- To pay via telephone, dial 1300 BPOINT (1300 276468) and follow the instructions. Payments can be made using Mastercard or Visa. Payments must be made before the cut-off time of 5pm (AEST) on the due date in order for discount to be allowed;
- To pay your rates online, visit the Online Payments section of Council's website click on the BPoint or Post Billpay logo and then follow the instructions. Payments can be made using Mastercard or Visa. Payments must be made before the cut-off time of 5pm (AEST) on the due date in order for discount to be allowed;
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (except Diners and American Express) at any branch of Australia Post;
- Periodic direct debits are available for making rate payments. Please contact the Council's Customer Service Centre on 1300 22 55 77 for further information;
- Payment via mail by making cheque or money order payable to Rockhampton Regional Council. Please mark the cheque with "Not Negotiable" and post to Rockhampton Regional Council, PO Box 1860, Rockhampton Qld 4700 (post dated cheques will not be accepted);
- Payment at Council's Customer Service Centres using cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS if paying in person.