Lodging a Plumbing Application
Plumbing Inspectors are available for pre-lodgement discussions by contacting Customer Service on (07) 4932 9000 or 1300 22 55 77 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note same day appointments may not be practical.
Forms required for Plumbing Applications
All approved plumbers and drainers forms are provided by The Department of Housing and Public Works and are updated regularly.
Please note when you are lodging a plumbing application, the forms provided must be the updated version as Council can only accept current application forms.
Frequently used plumbing forms:
- Form 1 is required for all Plumbing Applications
- Form 3 is required for Verification of Covered Work, usually upon the request from Plumbing Inspector
- Form 7 is required for Notification of Responsible Person.
Please note all Commercial Projects must be quoted before application can be lodged by providing the completed Form 1 and relevant plans.
Where to lodge your application forms
Lodgement of Plumbing applications are accepted electronically by emailing your application to email@example.com or hard copy versions are accepted at any one of Councils Customer Service Centres located:
- Mount Morgan Office - 32 Hall Street, Mount Morgan
- Gracemere Office - 1 Ranger Street, Gracemere
- Rockhampton Office - City Hall, 232 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton City
View Council's Fees and charges for Development Compliance – Plumbing and Drainage.
The process for assessing an application is legislated under the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.
Council’s Plumbing Inspectors will assess plumbing applications against required legislation and codes from the supplied documents in the application to issue a Compliance Permit.
Please note the proposed works cannot start until the Compliance Permit and Approved Plans have been issued.